An updated and abundant Kundalini Yoga teacher training course was developed by Harijiwan on the basis of the KRI program – Kundalini Research Institute, where Harijiwan taught for many years until July 2020. Trying to keep the teaching as undistorted as possible, Harijiwan left KRI and reworked the program with his closest colleagues and students , drawing on his 30+ years of studying with Yoga Bhajan, as well as on a large personal archive of records of his classes. Details of the structure of the updated course will appear before the start of the next training.
Level One consists of 3 modules ( one module= one week) and includes extensive lecture material on philosophy, theory and practice of Kundalini Yoga. The peculiarity of the course is that Harijiwan does special accent on work with energy. “To become a teacher, it is not enough only your knowledge – you must have a strong radiant aura. As long as one is engaged in accumulation of information, in fact, nothing changes because his energy remains the same: his magnetic field, and his “filters” percepting reality process the information by old, familiar patterns. Only energy shift in own magnetic field is able to change a person.”
Participation in training means direct communication with the teacher for all the days and all the training modules. Harijiwan is known thanks to special skills of working with sound and special technique of healing playing the gong. Each day of the training there are two gong-meditations.
Level One is opened for everyone who is interested in Kundalini Yoga and want to get through deep experience, not depending on age and yoga experience. After completing of 3 modules of Level One and successful exam, a person gets International RaMa institute certificate.
The 220-hour Course Curriculum includes:
• Postures, Kriyas and Mantras
• Science of Breath and Sound
• Yogic and Western Anatomy
• The Origins of Kundalini Yoga
• Yogic Lifestyle, Diet and Nutrition
• The History and Evolution of Yoga
• Sadhana: Developing a daily Spiritual Practice
• Code of Ethics of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
• Yogic Philosophy, Psychology and Physiology
• The Role and Identity of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
• Teaching and building a Profession
• Practicum and Written Exam
The Level One Teacher Training Program is open to students of Kundalini Yoga, students or teachers from other schools of yoga, and anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience. The clarity and joy you can gain by relating to others through your authentic self cannot be achieved by reading and lectures alone. It is through your interaction with the teachings and the group energy field that you bestow upon yourself (and all those you touch) a timeless and most precious gift: the radiant life you have always wanted to live.
Level One certification requirements of KRI
KRI Level One International Teachers Training course fulfills the Yoga Alliance’s 220 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). With your KRI certification, you can apply for and receive a Yoga Alliance Certification.
Evaluation of a student’s readiness is based on the student’s successful completion of Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
• Attendance and participation in all classes (min 180 hours), i.e. visiting all tree three modules of the program. All modules of Level One must be taken from one teacher.
• Satisfactory practicum assessment
• Successful completion of KRI written exam
• Completion of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes (during the program)
• Attendance of one White Tantric Yoga Course (location TBD)
• Participation in weekend sadhana
• Completion of 40-day personal sadhana/meditation
• Successful completion of homework assignments
• Proper representation of the Code of Professional Standards
• Completion of confidential evaluation form
For registration and getting details, please, send us to mail: email@example.com
- your full name (as in passport)
- city&country of living
- contact phone\skype
SPACE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE