- hypertension of 2-3 stage;
- inborn heart defect;
- alcohol or drugs;
- systematic use of psychotropic drugs (antidepressants, tranquilizers and others.).
It is necessary to get consultation of your doctor and yoga-instructor in case of:
– frequent dizziness and fainting;
– hypertension and hypotension of mild form;
– recent serious injuries or surgical procedures;
– problems with the cardiovascular system;
– asthmatic attacks.
It’s resonable to participate in KY class not earlier than 3 hours after a meal. During the first three days of woman’s cycle all active navel practices and all inverted postures (postures if pelvis are above than head)are not recomended.