GRAMMY AWARD WINNER
WHITE SUN II – BEST NEW AGE ALBUM
Chattra Chakkra Varti
Aap Sahaee Hoa Har Har Har
Dhan Dhan Ram Das Gur
Ik Ardas Wahe Guru
The album was released on August 26, 2016 and immediately has got high popularity in the world of spiritual music.
These are a few quotes from reviews of music mass media about the new White Sun II album.
- “Some artists talk about changing the world while others just do it. White Sun is doing it. Big time!” – Allen Foster, AXS
- “Elevates the form while remaining true to its spirit. I’m a total fan!” – Janis Ian
- “A simply magnificent group” -One World Music Radio
- “Breathtakingly beautiful” -New Age Music Guide
- “Gurujas’ vocal melodies are addicting” -AudioFemme
- “Something ancient and powerful is being invoked here” -Journeyscapes Radio
- “Stunning vocals, beautiful fresh arrangements, and a flawless recording” -Yatrika Shah-Rais, World on a Note
- “A stand out winner!” -Phase Global Radio
- “PICK of 2016 for ‘Best Meditative Album’” – Improvijazzation Nation Magazine
“White Sun is a commanding collaboration that puts a whole new spin on traditional mantra.” –
– Music and Media Focus
- “Brilliant sample of a focused collective intention, capable to create more harmony and peace in the whole world by of one music CD only.” – Michael Diamond, Music and Media Focus
- “This is more than a musical album – a high-quality tool for meditation. Listening to the music of “White Sun”, for you no day is gray and cold. It is simply impossible to feel bad when listening to this album »- By BT Fasmer, Newagemusic.
- “My hope is that the song White Sun can help people to immerse themselves in the great magical world within yourself, which has its own unique beauty of the language, grace, dignity and a miracle. And if I could hold someone in this direction, so I was able to make the world a brighter place through music “White Sun» – Gurujas
As for “WhiteSun II” cover – there is also unsimple story. During 8 months of the finest works of Nepalese artist Ganesh Lama, often consultations with Gurudzhaz – everything was done to pour sound of mantras into the mandala .